Future Of Human Resource Management
Dynamic technological and societal evolution is changing the definition of personnel management. Amongst hundreds of courses and books full of advice for HR teams, very few prepare learners for the future of people management. In this course, you’ll discover human resource strategies that are meaningful to practice, relatable in research, and tailor made for the time forward. You’ll discover how HRM influences the whole organisational structure, including employees, line managers and C-suites and understand why personnel management practices can only become future-proof through customisation.
Benifits of the Course
- Explain fundamentals of personnel management themes
- Explore possibilities for the future of personnel management
- Application of personnel management to an organization
- Compare different approaches and practices of personnel management
- Reflect on current developments in personnel management
Who Can Pursue These Courses?
This course is designed for HR managers and business leaders at any stage of their career, who’d like to broaden their leadership perspective. The course will also help you to improve your personal brand and professional value, and increase your employability. This course is also suitable for students of HR or students interested in people management
Developed And Certified By: University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands