Diploma in Pre and Primary Teacher Training Course
(Duration: 12 months)
Diploma in Pre and Primary Teacher Training course in Kolkata by ILCA is a dynamic and comprehensive course for Pre-Primary teachers.This course offers an extensive knowledge to the aspiring teachers to face the challenging teaching situations with young learners.
This course includes international theories and methodology for teaching children from different background and experiences. This course also focuses on latest teaching methods and classroom teaching practice combined with feedback from experienced faculties.
- Students who have completed 10th /12th or Graduation in any discipline are eligible to pursue this course.
- Teachers who are working and wants to upgrade with the latest teaching methodology
- Professionals who wants to change their career path and wants to become teachers.
- Elements of Early Childhood Education
- Attributes of Young learners
- How to manage a class of young learners?
- Child psychology
- How to use resources efficiently in the classroom?
- Lesson Planning and Teaching strategies for young learners
- Strategies for evaluating and assessing the young learners
- Early Childhood Care and Education
Globally recognized diploma is provided by ILCA.
- The Course opens up numerous opportunities to work as Pre Primary Teacher across the Globe in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB or Any State Board schools
- Individuals who plan to open their own Pre-Primary school
We have an in-house dedicated placement cell which provides 100% assistance. We have numerous job openings with our clients.
You May Also Like:
TEFL is the acronym of Teaching English as a Foreign Language and TESOL is the acronym of Teaching English to the Speakers of Other Language. Both are similar to each other and it can be seen as English language instruction for the non-native speakers.
INTEGRATED TEACHER’S DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME is a tailor-made course that encapsulates all the modern teaching methodologies required for modern teaching methodologies.
The Montessori Method of Education is an educational method developed by Italian physician Maria Montessori emphasizing independence of children; it views children as naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a sufficiently supportive and well-prepared learning environment.
Mode Of Learning: In class and online learning modes are available. The term ‘Special Educational Needs’ is used to describe learning difficulties or disabilities that make it harder for children to learn than most children of the same age. Children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) are likely to need extra or different help from that given to other children their age.
Mode Of Learning: In class and online learning modes are available. English is the universally accepted language. English crosses cultures, countries and industries. It’s often used as a ‘common tongue’ if neither person is a native speaker. Having a firm grip in the classroom language will enable the teacher to convey the lessons in an appropriate way.