Essentials Of Personality Development (ROYAL OBSERVATORY, GREENWICH)
Duration: 6 Weeks
At ILCA, our course is designed in a way that will help the trainees to showcase their social and persuasive skills. The trainees will get opportunities to explore the different areas of public speaking skills which will involve non-verbal communication, body language and gestures etc.
- Students who have completed 10th /12th or Graduation in any discipline are eligible to pursue this course.
- Job seekers
- Enhancement of LSRW skills
- Presentation skills
- Fundamentals of effective communication
- Understanding the audience needs
- Interview skills
- Body language and presentation
- Modulation and intonation of the voice
- Business Communication
Globally recognized certificate by ILCA.