INTEGRATED TEACHERS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
(Duration: 3 months)
Over years teachers role has changed from teachers to facilitators. According to the ever changing educational landscape teaching and learning is an infinite circle. They need be keep updating themselves with the latest teaching skills. A 21st century teacher not only plays the role of an educator but also a mentor and a guide. Therefore upliftment of teachers is the need of the hour which is also supported by our Honourable Education Ministry in National Education Policy(NEP)2020 wherein 50hrs of professional development training has been emphasized. Fostering this initiative, we at ILCA, has introduced INTERESTED TEACHER’S DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME which is a tailor-made course which encapsulates all the modern teaching methodologies required for modern teaching methodologies.
- Learning about modern teaching methodologies
- Latest skills
- Critical thinking
- Teaching proficiency
- Students who have completed 12th or Graduation in any discipline are eligible to pursue this course.
- Teachers who are working and wants to upgrade with the latest teaching methodology.
- Professionals who wants to change their career path and wants to become teachers.
Modes of learning:
- Work as primary and pre-primary teacher in any CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB or any state board schools.
- Work as Montessori teacher in any CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB or any state board schools.
- Become school principal
We have an in-house dedicated placement cell which provides 100% assistance.