Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training Course
(Duration: 12 months)
The Montessori Method of Education is an educational method developed by Italian physician Maria Montessori emphasizing independence of children; it views children as naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a sufficiently supportive and well-prepared learning environment. It discourages some conventional measures of achievement, such as grades and tests.
At ILCA, we provide hands-on experience with all the different Montessori apparatus. Our well thought curriculum covers the in-depth areas of Montessori Teacher training.
- Students who have completed 10th /12th or Graduation in any discipline are eligible to pursue this course.
- Teachers who are working and wants to upgrade with the latest teaching methodology
- Professionals who wants to change their career path and wants to become teachers.
- Principles of Montessori Method
- Child Psychology and case studies
- Introduction of Didactic Apparatus
- Story telling sessions for young learners
- Early Childhood Care and Education
Globally recognized diploma is provided by ILCA.
- The Course opens up numerous opportunities to work as Pre Primary Teacher across the Globe in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB or Any State Board schools
- Individuals who plan to open their own Montessori school
We have an in-house dedicated placement cell which provides 100% assistance. We have numerous job openings with our clients