Management And Leadership: Leading A Team
DEVELOP A BUSINESS PLAN AND BUILD AN EFFECTIVE TEAM
In this online course you will learn about evolving plans – and structuring your team, supporting, growing and improving teams to deliver them – is a key part of management and leadership.
Benifits of the Course
- Develop a business plan which meets stakeholder needs, including resources required
- Explain what is essential in producing a good business plan
- Identify what is involved in recruiting and building an effective team including team welfare
- Discuss approaches to managing poor performance and supporting performance improvement
- Develop and draw up an action plan to support their own personal development
Who Can Pursue These Courses?
The course is designed for new or aspiring managers, or experienced managers with few or no formal qualifications. It will enable you to demonstrate your continuous professional development and help you understand the particulars of building a productive team
Developed And Certified By: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning, with a mission to be open to people, places, methods and ideas